1.INFORMATION TO THE USER
HIFE, S.A. from now on RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, by which the following treatment information is provided:
Purpose of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the user.
The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third people will not have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders of requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
- Send the newsletter of the web page.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and, when it is not necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of this.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except for legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to present a claim in front of the control authority (www.agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Address: HIFE, S.A. ADRIÀ D'UTRECHT, 1 43500 TORTOSA (TARRAGONA). Email: email@example.com
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED FOR THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering the data of the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms,expressly and accept free and unambiguous, that your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof. The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third people, and whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested. .All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the regulations in force in the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and in accordance with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. The RESPONSIBLE ensures that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.